Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to put all my songs into a playlist

Solved!

How to put all my songs into a playlist

Hey,

I want to know if there's an easy way to put all of my songs into a play list so I'm able to share it with my friends. I just use the My Music thing to listen to my songs. The only way I can see how to do it is to add the songs individually but that's going to be annoying. 

Thanks.

38 Replies

It would be ⌘(cmd key) & a then drag it to your playlist

After ctrl + a , click ctrl + c, then ctrl+ v in the playlist you want.

Please Help!!!! I've read through the comments but i have an acer chrome book, so i cant actually download apps. So the ctrl + A doesnt work on my laptop, anyone have any ideas?? 

Thanks! x 

@Melodeegomery, try the following--

* Go to the very bottom of Your songs.

* Click on the TrackName of the bottom track of Your songs.

* Then use the slider on the far right to slide to the very top of Your songs.

* Then Hold down the shift Key and click on the TrackName of the very top track of Your songs-- You should see that all of the tracks displayed are now highlighted.

* Then under Edit in the upperLeft, click on Copy.

* Then click on your empty playlist.

* Then under Edit in the upperLeft, click on Paste.

Did that work?

Thankyou so much!! I'll let you know if it works for me!

on If your on mac do cmd + a

I'm guessing Command + A to select all and Command + Click to select songs

Click on "Songs" in the left-hand column. Go to Playback dropdown, click "Shuffle." Press the green "play" button. It will play all your songs in randomorder.

On Mac it's "Command + A"

Typically, I think, the "alt" key functions as the "control" key on Chromebooks. Try using "Alt - A".

GENIUS!

On a mac computer is cmd + A

After with the right botton of the mouse add to the playlist you want 🙂

things to do:

go to ur saved song

control a

then control c

go to ur playlist 

then control v

On mobile?

hey so i created my spotify account with my face book account and now that i want to apply my student disscount i have to make a new account. id like to do so without having to start all over again. but how can i add all my songs to my public playlist so i can see it on my new account? selecting each one, one at a time would take far too long for my some 600 songs

Hey @noahneptunenine

If you use the Desktop app, you can hit Ctrl-A to select all songs and then right click to send them to a new playlist.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This may be late, but for mac on to the top panel that says edit and select, "select all". 

How are u supposed to select and where do you drag them?

you can select the songs by pressing ctrl + a , if you're on the desktop app, then press ctrl +c, then go to the playlist you want to paste it to and press ctrl + v, all done.

Suggested posts