I bought Spotify Premium but I'm still looks like Free User

Solved!

I bought Spotify Premium but I'm still looks like Free User

Gig Goer
‎2016-06-06 10:53 PM

Hello guys, I need help. I bought Spotify with my Paypal but still looks like Free User. Also my friend tryed for me with his paypal and his bought for me again and still nothing. Please help ^^

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: I bought Spotify Premium but I'm still looks like Free User

Music Lover
‎2016-06-06 11:34 PM
I'm having the same problem but mine I paid with ITunes gift cards. I usually pay it that way but for some reason nothing happens. The app would automatically open the apple store tab confirming the payment when I would click on the " go premium " button inside the app but now when click nothing happens. I also tried logging in and out of the app on my phone, tablet, computer and my sister's phone but it also didn't work. Anyone have any solutions ? Thank you
1 person liked this

Rock Star
‎2016-06-07 05:03 PM

@YunusEmre

If you didn't get any email receipt, sometimes the amount gets 'on hold' even if the charge doesn't go through. Normally the amount gets back to your account a day or two later.

In any case, you should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

If this solved your issue, click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION', or add a Like if it was helpful. :)
Would you like a 'screen always on' option in Mobile?

Last.FM | Snapchat | My playlists NowPlaying.jpg

7 Replies

Music Lover
‎2016-06-06 11:34 PM
I'm having the same problem but mine I paid with ITunes gift cards. I usually pay it that way but for some reason nothing happens. The app would automatically open the apple store tab confirming the payment when I would click on the " go premium " button inside the app but now when click nothing happens. I also tried logging in and out of the app on my phone, tablet, computer and my sister's phone but it also didn't work. Anyone have any solutions ? Thank you

Rock Star
‎2016-06-06 11:52 PM

@YunusEmre

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase?

In it, it shows the Spotify username you paid for:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

If this solved your issue, click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION', or add a Like if it was helpful. :)

Music Lover
‎2016-06-07 01:56 AM
No I didn't. Thank you for answering !!

Gig Goer
‎2016-06-07 02:34 AM

Nah, sadly. I didn't get any mail from Spotify. And I'm logging with facebook

Rock Star
‎2016-06-07 04:12 PM

@katt00

Since you use itunes to pay, go to your music on iPhone (regular music not Spotify) and click on the upper left corner on the button of a silhouette of the face of a man and then from there click on view Apple id and type in your password and then after that it takes you to a menu and click on manage (it's under subscriptions) and it should say "Spotify music; Spotify premium; expired" click on expired and then click subscribe and after that go on to Spotify and sign out and sign in and reload the app and it should be premium.

1 person liked this

Rock Star
‎2016-06-07 05:03 PM

@YunusEmre

If you didn't get any email receipt, sometimes the amount gets 'on hold' even if the charge doesn't go through. Normally the amount gets back to your account a day or two later.

In any case, you should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

1 person liked this

Gig Goer
‎2016-06-07 05:28 PM

@osornios Thank you very much dude ^^

SUGGESTED POSTS