Lineup Signup
Help Us Fix Metadata - Read more

I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Music Fan
‎2017-02-11 09:47 PM

This is by far the worst app I've ever had to deal with. NOTHING WORKS. Is there a contact number? GOOD LORD

Concert Regular
‎2017-02-12 08:17 PM
Same issue.. Full. Connection.. Not offline. Logged of and back in.. Works on WiFi though... Spotify help?

Music Lover
‎2017-02-13 12:18 AM
Most of this month I had this problem and as I'm new to computers I was wondering if I can make a partial payment of 13.99 which I currently have on my google play balance. Can I pay this way.

Music Fan
‎2017-02-13 06:27 AM

I have this issue sporatically and also my app plays two songs and then stops and wont load the next song unless I open my phone, go back to the app and click to play the next song.  Then it plays another song or two then stops.  It has been doing this for over 6 months so I refuse to pay for the premium service anymore.  I tried to find somewhere on this site to get some proper technical assistance, but this community forum was my only option.  I've tried all the solutions including (but not limited to) removing and reloading the application and signing out and singing in again etc. 

No more money from me Spotify unless you can provide a working app.

Music Lover
‎2017-02-13 07:33 AM
But I wish to continue supporting spotify

Music Lover
‎2017-02-13 10:49 AM

What I can't get is how Spotify team isn't fixing this well-known big issue and many others.I was like,willing to go premium but seriously?So many people complaining for issues spotify isn't fixing,I don't really want to spend my money for something that is going to make me angry and regret about it.Jesus Christ.

Concert Regular
‎2017-02-15 05:52 PM
What if you don't link to Facebook? I don't even have a FB account. Is there an escalation process that anyone knows of with Spotify direct?
Highlighted

Concert Regular
‎2017-02-15 05:57 PM
This does not work for me. I have no Facebook account and logging out and back in makes no changes. Also definitely not in offline mode in settings. I can see Spotify being cancelled!

Music Fan
‎2017-02-23 02:42 PM

Galaxy S6. I have not changed my Facebook password, but I have the same problem with the offline **bleep**, even though I'm connected to a wifi and LTE network and all other applications running with Internet connection.

So, I logged out and now I can't even login anymore. GREAT!

Then, I closed the wlan on the phone and suddenly it works again. It seems, Spotify application can't handle your phone being connected to wifi and mobile network simultaneously?

Music Fan
‎2017-03-01 03:04 AM
Ive also purchased premium listening but can't listen offline.
SUGGESTED POSTS