I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Concert Regular
‎2017-04-21 02:45 AM
I'll give that some thought. I won't keep Premium membership if this keeps
happening.

Music Fan
‎2017-05-05 02:34 AM
Log out of your account, and then log back in. Sometimes when you connect Facebook and Spotify together, these things will happen.

Composer
‎2017-05-06 12:14 PM
Describe your WiFi source do you have a router? Or is it a shared WiFi group. Best is to get an Android that is a WiFi hot spot tethering with the phone can by teacher serve all of your devices without a third party

Concert Regular
‎2017-06-08 08:25 PM
Deleted your spotfy premium and face book then add them back to your phone it should solve the problem unless someone has changed your details without you knowing my friend hope that tip works as it has for me

Music Lover
‎2017-06-12 04:29 PM

Faced this issue on my iPhone.

Try changing your internet's DNS to Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4).

Works for me.

Just google on "Change DNS" for your mobile or desktop.

Gig Goer
‎2017-06-13 12:54 AM

any other tips. I have tried that and it still does not want to work. I have looked at the playback settings. i have a strait talk phone, is that part of the issue? cause i have had pre-paid phones in the past and they have always worked

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-06-13 08:20 AM
In Spotify app on mobile try going into 'Your library' section, settings, scroll almost to the end and select 'delete cache and saved data'. Once done log in again. Hopefully this option sticks

Concert Regular
‎2017-08-09 08:30 AM

But it has nothing to do with Facebook. I logged in several times and im still offline..

Highlighted

Music Fan
‎2017-08-11 03:21 AM

Same issue online offline online offline and will not display anything on the app and this is PC, but on the Spotify Web Player it displays everything fine.

Music Lover
‎2017-08-26 08:17 AM
I have this problem too. I have left Facebook some two years now. So how do I log in to Spotify when it keeps saying I am offline on my android. Please help.
SUGGESTED POSTS