I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Concert VIP
‎2017-08-26 06:26 PM

ABSOLUTELY. Old programs and older operating systems, csche information that may tell the two not to do their thing together. Look at the cache in the case of replicate passwords who do not match. One , the right one has to go, and the sorrect one stay. Remove all traces and try a reinstall. I want to mention that (if) this is a reoccuring problem, removing the cache before a reinstall, or, in the case of installing a different flavor of Spotify, Android, has one too..., Windows flavors, Android flavors too, just check those out that they are compatable., and Windows Vista have something called install points, so do not ne surpri then cache proplems pop up smack in the middle of an install. 

2 people liked this

Concert Regular
‎2017-08-28 11:39 AM
Thanks for the help. I resolved the issue a long time ago without erasing
and starting over. I believe it was a temporary problem with our internet.
1 person liked this

Concert VIP
‎2017-08-29 08:39 AM

Thank YOU for telling us you have answered the problem. I actually have my old spotify ver.09.6.xx without any problem than I can't use the applications without kranging around
a bit. It comes from creating compatable programs (adding a little coding...)

Highlighted

Music Fan
‎2017-09-13 04:03 PM

You have to log out and then log back in because there are issues when you change yojur facebook password.

Music Fan
‎2017-10-01 11:06 PM

I am having trouble programming the music and the payment

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-10-06 03:56 PM

Here is what is sad.  I have reviewed posts that go back at least two years referencing Spotify's instability.  I pay a monthly fee but continually deal with these problems of dropped internet and "Can't Play This Track".  Customers should not have to reload, unload, restart, turn off hearphones and all that nonsense.  I'm going to try one more time today to make this product work. if unsuccessful  then I am going to stop my service and find a more stable alternative.

Concert Regular
‎2017-10-12 04:08 PM

I have been reading for hours trying to solve this same issue. I have lost songs even whole playlists. Then I got kicked off 

and asked to sign back in but it said to use the net cause I was in offline mode. Did that as well I don't have the time to sit and look at this screen for hours and hours seems that what was suggested when I sent a question.  I pay for the family premium package but I have been a member for about a year.  I have like 1200 songs gone and slow data.  I never complain about anything but my music is all I have it's my life I need it could someone please explain what is going on here.

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-10-19 09:45 AM

Equaliser is not misspelled. It is the British spelling for this word (indeed how it's spelt everywhere except the US and places that use American English)

Edited
Concert VIP
‎2017-10-19 11:03 PM

Your said problem is a **bleep** and I am afraid it'll never go away.

I have one account I pay for, but paying for what? I have an internet problem where the internet is lighted up wth two connections and I get a connection on my laptop that lasts a few moments and then goes off line, but I still have lights across the board; meaning both my wi-fy and my wired connections are both connected to the internet. I have a 200+ Mbs download purchased, the computer is old but runs great, and gets fast throughput. I had solved the spotify problem once and gave my answer here. There are hundreds of complaints since then and now my Computer Based Spotify is fouwled up on the computer. I think Spotify on android is better but windows is the maker of my O/S AND Spotify...so the answer lies with them.

Concert Regular
‎2017-10-20 01:20 PM
I solved my issue a long time ago but for some reason, Spotify doesn't make
it easy to figure out how to delete my question. Now I'm trying to figure
out why, as a main subscriber with a family plan and all of us with Iphones
on the same phone carrier, each month I have to redownload my songs. My
family members never do. I even set up a playlist but that didn't make a
difference!
SUGGESTED POSTS