I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

Concert Regular
‎2017-10-20 02:59 PM

I appreciate your comment, "streats", and saddened that someone felt the need to correct your spelling.  It speaks volumes about the lack of Language Arts education here in the USA and the awareness of variations in the English language.  We come here for technical advice and help, not for English lessons and criticism.  Variations of all languages are common for a plethora of reasons such as cultural, geographical and historical influences, to name a few. Kindness and respect should be afforded to all, particularly to those who are not writing or speaking in their native tongue and those generally brilliant souls with Dyslexia or other processing issues who may have difficulty spelling and writing.  

Music Fan
a month ago

WHY THE FUYCK DO I PAY $10 A MOTHER**bleep**ING MONTH FOR THIS **bleep** NOT TO WORK????????

My Subscription does not work and I want to cancel

Music Fan
4 weeks ago

I have been paying premium Spotify for month and literally for the last 4 months it doesn’t work it always say I’m offline, and you charge me every Month, either I want you to cancel it or fix it. Can you please help me?

Music Fan
4 weeks ago

And how do you propose logging out if I can't log in to begin with? And why am I experiencing this if, a) I haven't changed my Facebook password, and b) not ever using Facebook to login into Spotify in the first place!

Concert Regular
3 weeks ago
Go to the spotify website.
SUGGESTED POSTS