Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

List of favorited Songs

List of favorited Songs

Hello

When i listen to Music in my Mixtape i can save a song with the Plus on the left side,

or i can add it to my favorites on the right side by klicking the Heard.

But the Heard should not actually do the same as the plus,in fact, it does nothing else.It puts the songs into the List of all songs i have saved, including all the songs from the Albums i have saved. But this is not what it should.

Klicking the Heard should add a song to a List of favorited songs, but there is no such list.

My Question to you is, did i understand somthing wrong or is there a List of Favorites song i havend seen yet. And if there is no List of Favorited Song, could we wright a ifttt script to put the Songs i favorit by klicking the Heard to a personal List of favorited Songs.

Thanks

3 Replies

@marvin66

Spotify should automatically make a playlist in your playlist library titled "Liked from Radio" that is where the 'hearted' songs go.

Hope that helps.

Happy Listening.

Sorry, but the List "Liked from Radio" incluedes what it says, the songs you have liked in Radio (thumbs up).

What i mean is the Heard on the right Side of your Mixtapes. When i move the mouse over it, it says "Add to Favorites", but they dont go to "Liked from Radio", they only go to your saved songs. But i dont want to save each song i like, instead i would like to have a Playlist "Favorites"

But anyway, i have created such a list and add the songs by the menu with "add to Playlist". Could be easyer, but god enough...

Thanks anyway and Happy Listenig too !!

If you post a screenshot of what you are talking about when you hover over the heart I can help you more.
Hope that helps.
Happy Listening.

Suggested posts