Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login with facebook not working

Solved!

Login with facebook not working

Unable to login to spotify desktop app (windows 7) with facebook login credentials.

217 Replies

Hi.
As stated, use your Spotify username and your Facebook password. That
should work.
Best of luck,
Les.

Hi.
As stated, use your Spotify username and your Facebook password. That
should work.
Best of luck,
Les.

I don'tknow it

I'm just going through this post which dates back to 2012!!! I'm experiencing the same issues that those peeps were back then so this doesn't bode well.

I have revisited Spotify recently and couldn't set up a new account because I was using the same email so have had to return to my old one. Couldn't remember the password so went do the Login with Facebook route. No joy.

1. Try to login via email it tells me incorrect username or password. But it's been so long since I used the account I have no chance of remembering.

2. So I click on the 'forgot your username or password' and it tells me to check my emails. Done this twenty times, nothing arrives. And yes I check my junk box.

3. Suggest I long in using Facebook. Tells me to go to Facebook and change password. Doesn't work either.

Do I have any chance of speaking to somebody directly at Spotify about this?

I go and click on f.b. and it acts like it's working than it says password or account wrong. I'm logged in to f.b. it should connect shouldn't it.

They don't care about us. If they did they would have fixed it or helped
us. I bought a year's worth of premium. They are just money hungry assholes.

Thank you, much more helpful than the 10 minutes I spent with Spotify chat, who couldn't resolve my problem. This did the trick.

Your **bleep**ing Facebook log in doesn't work. I won't use your service. Good job.

LOL, oh so if you try to use Facebook to create an account through Spotify.com, doesn't work. But if you post to the forums and create it, it does. Check that out.

everytime i want to login using my fb credentials error msg will always pop up, when i go a try to create a new account using my email add it will tell me the email is not valid or something. ive reset the password and it will give confirmation that it was successful but wont work when i wanna log in. this so confussing.

I too have noticed the Log In with Facebook button is not working.  I tried entering my Facebook credentials and that is not working either.  Any other suggestions?  I really do not want to reset my Facebook password as I had just done it.

Not working.

One last time I reiterate - Facebook username and SPOTIFY PASSWORD...

Still crashes though.

Still crashes though.

Still crashes though.

Thank you!

Nope. This solution doesn't work. 

There is no section for "apps" on the left side of my faceook page. 

More wased time = thanks spotify

I'm having the same issue. Spotify seems to have some new loading screen now, quite reminicent of AIM or those old chat messengers and such. When I select Log in with Facebook I get an error that says "Oops something went wrong" and directs me to a Help page that I have not seen any working solutions for currently. 

My Facebook was hacked and I Was just wondering if I could get my music back or get that account swapped to my new one.

Suggested posts