Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login with facebook not working

Solved!

Login with facebook not working

Unable to login to spotify desktop app (windows 7) with facebook login credentials.

217 Replies

For anyone currently having an issue logging into the desktop app via Facebook, try this - head to your FB account, and look for your 'security and settings' page. Scroll to 'App Passwords' and hit 'Generate', then type 'Spotify' for the name of password it will generate.

Use this password, along with the email address associated with Facebook, to log-in to the app!

Dear Legend!

I have a premium account but can only log in with FB.  When I do that, I still get all the ads, including a prompt to sign up for Permium, although all the other features (like selecting songs, etc.  seem to work.)  the ads are annoying when I see Spotify deduct their money from my bank each month.  I am willing to take respoisibility for the misfire.  What am I doing wrong?  Imposisble for me to login in using my email account, which is how I orignally signed up for Premium.  Re-set password mutliple times.  No luck.

Open to coaching!

1. I have 1 family member invite him on my account on my family primium but its do'snt work even he log in on his f.b so how to fix it he already open but he cannot download or save the music

It saying I have two account I only want Facebook Acct not babyfly12 

I am auticomics. and my facebook login at the app in my android 6 doesn't work. i get wrong password and username not valid. and there is no facebook login option by the inlog. also at work the spotify player doesn't work. manual logins don't work either as they don't recotnie my emails n username.

I want my spo-ti-fy

Whoever is using my email needs to stop. I cant login into my spotify. Please change your email or i will get police involved

thank you! this worked immediately!

Facebook doesn't have a Music tab on the left hand. Or anywhere, as far as I can tell. Any alternatives?

I can't change my country !! It always says I have to change it on my facebook profile but I am already located in my own country on facebook !! 

I can't use my account please help me !

All I want is my music  I paid  for 

Hi everytime i tried to login using my facebook app, its giving me a message that i can only use spotify 14 days in abroad whilst it doesn’t make sense coz even

downloaded this app in the UAE

Disabling Ad-block for *.spotify.com fixed it for me.

@WRX_1989 wrote:

Unable to login to spotify desktop app (windows 7) with facebook login credentials.

I just purchased  a new desk top computer. It runs on Windows 10. From the app store I downloaded Spotify. I created an account. An email was sent to me to verify my email address. I click on it and received a message that "THIS PAGE CAN'T BE FOUND". What's going on? The same thing happens when I try logging in using Facebook.

I'm having a similar issue. My chromebook is still logged on but spotify won't recognize me on my phone. I update both Facebook and spotify apps. My Facebook account works so I can't seem to figure it out. Its not my phone because I tried using another phone and had the same issue. The spotify app isn't on my fb anymore either and when I try to add it, it says the link expired. Error message

I did finally get it to work on my desk top computer. I have no idea what
it is that I did though to get it to work.

Hello I have the premium suscription and I am apparently connected to facebook  but since Semptember I cannot see what I hear in facebook and cannot connect to my facebook friends.

Looking forward a solution.

Thanks

I am trying unsuccesfully to get Spotify to open on my desktop. I log on through fb and the spotify icon is showing black and green and shows the number of downloads. I haven't been able to get it to download on my desktop for months. The .exe file attemps to open and within a minute or so the page open to a black spotify screen, with extremely annoying honking sounds. I've complained numerous time to Spotify but have never received a response. If it weren't for my kids using it on the Family Plan, I would have cancelled it months ago. I have tried your fix here, but I have no Music or Apps button on the left of my fb page. So I'm still **bleep**ed. Any ideas?

Hi,

I'm having issues with logging in my new spotify account to my facebook. I had a spotify account a long time ago when it was still new which I have associated with my FB account. Now I want to connect this account to my FB profile and it won't let me because it says the FB account is already connected to another Spotify account which I no longer use. Your help is much appreciated..

Hi,

I'm in fb and there's not apps link or music under apps on the left hand side of my main fb page.

When I click on the player's login of "login using fb," it "blinks" and does zip.

Thanks for any clear step-by-step of how to go directly from fb to the spotify player.

There has been a Spotify update and now I can't seem to log in with neither Facebook,  nor my normal log in information. It just goes back to the log in screen without doing anything. I've uninstalled and installed Spotify again... What to do?

Suggested posts