Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login with facebook not working

Solved!

Login with facebook not working

Unable to login to spotify desktop app (windows 7) with facebook login credentials.

217 Replies

Or even better, could we please have a phone number so we can speak to a real person!!

[Moderator Edit]

my login with Facebook will not work it says that the username or password is wrong but I have not changed anything and it just randomly signed me out please help have a huge playlist on it. Also I am using my iPhone and I have tried uninstalling both Facebook and Spotify 

Ok I **bleep** up somehow! I went offline on my phone, by accident. Now when I try to login to my account on my phone it won't let me! Says I'm offline and I need to go online to connect! I can't figure out how. My husband downloaded the app, I logged in on it and went online, thinking that would fix it......nope. Help! I'm stumped

Hello. I log in with Facebook, but sometimes it does not work. It's just thinking and thinking.

Just signup again with same facebook account youre using, and all will get back to normal.

if i download de app, i cant log in with facebook account, why???

give error

Deconnect the app from facebook, then try to connect using facebook in Spotify app/browser. This solved it for me.

Had the very same trouble with my samsung galaxy s6 edge device and windows 8.1 device.

My solution was to simply remove spotify app from facebook app list. Then I was able to login via fb.

Blimmin' legends thank you so much ^_^ I've been trying to login to the webplayer for three days and re-signing up with the same FB account did it so thank you heaps guys!

i cannot log in either using the facebook option it just says error everytime and i dont understand why it is doing this.  

I think I found a way... Not sure it works for everyone, but worth a try.

Here it is.

1. Go to your facebook and click the setting buttom.

2. Find the Apps section.

3. Find Spotify and remove it. (Don't check the "Delet your Spotify activities...")

4. Go to your Spotify and try to login again.

It works for me... Hope it does to you.

I'm a Taiwanese. My English is not very good, hope you can understand what I wrote above.

spotify.png

This worked for me as well i just removed the app out of facebook and then clicked to log into facebook on spotify then readded the app. 

This worked for me... thanks!!!

YAY!!...I was so sick of getting all the login in errors....

THANK YOU!!! This worked for me!!

I am screencapping for next time this happens....

I have literally tried everything.

Deleting spotify info, resetting my password, trying my regular login credentials, you name it. It all didnt work.

Im convinced the entire spotify team has aspergers, they havent fixed this in years.

Help. Actually help.

This worked for me! Thank you so much!

Everytime I press login to facebook it says my username or password is incorrect which they clearly aren't because it worked on desktop??

I'm having trouble logging into my spotify account on my desktop App. Whenever I click the blue banner to log in with facebook it redirects me to a page which is blank that just says 'logging into spotify' but nothing happens. I am on a Mac OS X version 10.7.5

Any suggestions?

I can't login to my account on android phone (Asus Zenfone 2 laser), it keeps telling me I enter the wrong username/password, since I already check twice before clicking the login button. On contrary, I found my account is fine on Spotify PC, and I try to relog using the same password and it works. I found it weird since it only happens on the mobile app...

Suggested posts