Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play all songs

Play all songs

So, a month ago before an update I could click on an artist on my saved artists and it would display only the songs and/or albums I saved for said artist. Now if I click on any artist it takes me directly to the artists page (which of course I don't want).
I also used to be able to click on songs and, again, only see songs that I have saved (albums and individual songs). Now whenever I save a new album it just gets added to my favorites as an album.

The thing is, I used to use those functions to play all my songs on shuffle or select an artist and play only the albums I had saved.
As of now, if I check all my songs I only see the ones I manually add (by clicking on the plus sign next to a song and such).

So my question is, is there an easier way to play all songs or the specific albums I want of an artist instead of having to manually add every single freaking song?
Say I want to listen to 2 albums in one go instead of just one, how do I do that now (without creating new playlists, because that would mean I'd be cluttered with them)?
Thanks
0 Replies

Suggested posts