Playlist in alphabetical order.

Solved!

Playlist in alphabetical order.

Garage Band
‎2012-05-14 09:23 PM
Is it possible to arrangere the artists I have in my play lists alphabetically. Because of streaming music from Spotify pausing all the time, I have to play off line. The play list is getting extremely long, and it is difficult to find a particular artist.
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Playlist in alphabetical order.

Edited
Community Manager
‎2012-05-15 09:19 AM

Hi Chukky- While sorting playlists alphabetically isn't currently an option, the suggestion has already been posted within our Ideas Board: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Playlist-sorting-options/idi-p/181

If this is something you'd like to see, you can add your comments to the thread and give it some 'Kudos'. 

Community Manager
‎2012-10-31 07:03 AM

Hi everyone - If this is a function you'd like to see within Spotify please be sure to add your Kudos to the Ideas Board. I've posted a link to that Idea above. 

Currently that status is set to 'Under Consideration'. Rocio has posted a bit more info as well. 

Festival VIP
‎2014-02-06 03:44 PM

Hi Guys, I know this is an old one but I've written a script that sorts playlists alphabetically.

It's available here:

http://crtr.co.uk/sortify/

91 Replies

Edited
Community Manager
‎2012-05-15 09:19 AM

Hi Chukky- While sorting playlists alphabetically isn't currently an option, the suggestion has already been posted within our Ideas Board: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Playlist-sorting-options/idi-p/181

If this is something you'd like to see, you can add your comments to the thread and give it some 'Kudos'. 

Gig Goer
‎2012-08-22 03:01 AM

Please tell me this is an upcoming feature! It seems like such a basic thing and it makes it so hard to manage your playlists once you have 20-30. Very frustrating! Love you to death, spotify, but not being able to sort playlists alphabeitclaly hurts me deep!

Gig Goer
‎2012-10-14 06:48 AM

Yeah I wish there was a way to alphabetize all this! Artist and track names especially, its all very unorganized. Come on Spotify, help us out with this, EVERYONE would surley appreciate this feature. please!

Gig Goer
‎2012-10-22 06:16 PM

likewise!

Edited
Music Fan
‎2012-10-30 08:33 PM

Please bring this function. Please!!!!!

Community Manager
‎2012-10-31 07:03 AM

Hi everyone - If this is a function you'd like to see within Spotify please be sure to add your Kudos to the Ideas Board. I've posted a link to that Idea above. 

Currently that status is set to 'Under Consideration'. Rocio has posted a bit more info as well. 

Garage Band
‎2012-12-28 10:05 AM

Any news with managing folders and playlist alphabetically? Next update please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Music Fan
‎2012-12-28 09:53 PM

PLEASE GET THIS ACCOMPLISHED ASAP. It would be a huge savior for the pain in my butt of organizing my hundreds of playlists individually.

Thank you, Manny.

Music Fan
‎2013-02-28 11:23 AM

Hio,

Ye whats happening with this. It should be really simple to do.... Or am i missing something ??

SUGGESTED POSTS