Radio Station like and unlike

Solved!
114 people liked this

Radio Station like and unlike

Edited
Gig Goer
‎2012-08-14 06:27 PM

It appears that once you have chosen to like or dislike a song that shows up in a radio station, that you cannot undo that choice.  These buttons should be on a toggle in my opinion. I've clicked the button on accident a few times, and it would be nice to be able to take it right back.  Also just noticed that i had to thumb down 4 songs from en.yo in a row.  What method does it use to improve the station?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
1 person liked this

Re: Radio Station like and unlike

Edited
Music Lover
‎2017-06-14 12:02 PM

I mistakenly liked a song. There are absolutely no solutions to unliking it. IT WILL SHOW UP AGAIN AND AGAIN NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. The only possible way to get around this is to cancel your account and creat a new one.

TO UNLIKE A SONG, YOU HAVE TO CREAT A NEW ACCOUNT. JUST LET THAT SINK IN.

Edited
Bedroom Songwriter
‎2017-08-04 10:12 PM
Its not solved but our best bet is going to this post. Lets tell spotify this is still a big issue. They already have a request page up if we get enough requests they will have to.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Modifiable-Thumbs-up-down/idi-p/212314
70 Replies
23 people liked this

Rock Star
‎2012-08-17 11:50 PM

I'm gonna have to agree. I had this very problem today; accidentally liked a track and wanted to unlike it, but I guess it's now permanently attached to my station.

- Brett

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Was this post helpful? If so, please be sure to add likes and accept as a solution. Thanks!

Spotify ProfileLast.fm Profile
12 people liked this

Garage Band
‎2012-08-28 09:44 AM

Yes, this is a bummer. It does not help if you remove the song from the playlist "Liked from Radio" either. If you liked a song, you cannot unlike it.

I posted the same problem here

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Improvement-suggestions-for-Spotify-Radio/m-p/126582

27 people liked this

djb
Music Lover
‎2012-09-10 02:06 AM

+1, this is very annoying once you accidentally click the thumbs up.  I don't want to listen to the crappy song forever! Let us toggle back and forth please to uncheck the song.

11 people liked this

Music Fan
‎2012-09-25 04:28 PM

This needs to be corrected!

7 people liked this

Concert VIP
‎2012-10-02 04:46 PM

Just happened to me too. Was very surprised to not be able to find a way of undoing the choice.

4 people liked this

Music Lover
‎2012-10-03 02:57 PM

I, too, am having this problem. It is especially troublesome when I have Spotify running in the background while surfing, and I un-minimize it and the ad pops up while I'm trying to thumbs up or thumbs down!

27 people liked this

Music Fan
‎2012-10-22 03:36 PM

The song is not only attached to my radio station, it has now morphed the station into a totally different, and not to mention wrong, direction in song choices. 

On top of that, I can't even delete the radio station to make a new one in its place, with the original song tags that I intended.

This. Makes. Me. Want. Pandora.

3 people liked this

Music Fan
‎2012-10-26 08:03 PM

It's also incredibly anoying when it lists my top bands and there are bands on there that I don't even like!!  I'm a HUGE Franz Ferdinand fan and my station is dedicated to their music but they are listed at number 5 behind The Strokes who I really don't even like!   ???

7 people liked this

Music Fan
‎2012-10-30 08:58 PM

+1 This needs to be corrected

SUGGESTED POSTS