Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Desktop 1.0.6

Solved!

Release Notes - Spotify for Desktop 1.0.6

DesktopRelease.png

What's new in this version (1.0.6):

• You can now filter playlists to find tracks with ease.
  • Long playlists load quickly after sorting.
  • Added hard techno to your Soft Lullabies mix? Ctrl-Z (or Cmd-Z) to undo.
  • Copy Embed Code is now in the menu. Just right-click on a track.
Community Ergo Sum
103 Replies

1.07 arrives, so let's see now...

release notes for 1.07 -  nope

cache controls in 1.07 - nope

error 14 when 1.07installs in Windows 7 - yes, they have kept that vital feature.

installs from app data local, breaking all good programming rules  -  yes, still there - why break a winning streak

change the installer name again to force a fail for all cryptoprevent users - yes, see previous answer

anything at all  usefully different with 1.07 vs 1.06 - not that I can see

another mind blowingly successful release 🙂

How exactly to filter playlists? I have 1.0.7 and I keep pressing Ctrl-F and nothing happens. Is it working on playlists authored by others? Please explain Man Sad

Anyways, huge kudos for Windows-only feature -> right clicking on tray icon reveals "Minimize to tray". Now I need the option "Always minimize to tray". Smiley Happy

Marked as solution

In the settings you have now the ption to choose to always close to tray, unless you want to keep close button closing the application

I can't believe tSpotify have still not fixed the fundamental flaw with their app and continue to install it to appdata. Executables are not supposed to run from that directory. I can't get Spotify, which I'm paying a montly fee for, to work on my laptop without deliberately crippling that laptop's security. That's unacceptable. Fix this.

P.

Suggested posts