Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Desktop 1.0.7

Solved!

Release Notes - Spotify for Desktop 1.0.7

DesktopRelease.png

What's new in this version (1.0.7):

• On Windows, the corner X button can close or minimise Spotify. Choose in your Settings.
  •  Making a collaborative playlist in 1280x800 resolution? Excellent. Now you can see who's added songs in the User column.
  • Create Playlist option for playlist context menus to allow you to quickly create a playlist from a right click
  • Lyrics, Messages and Play Queue each have their own button. Click once to view, click again to go back.
  • We've improved the way playlists are sorted. 
  • Having trouble logging in? Try changing your Proxy Settings from the the login page. (It's easy, promise.)
131 Replies

Oh, maday maday, where is the 1.0.9 installer !

Still had the 14 error today. Thanks !

Uninstall, download latest installer, reinstall, and then what ...?

please keep a continued update schedule. desktop app in dire need of help. 

if i download spotify setup i get an error message 53.

if i downloa the full installer i get an error message 17

Não consigo usar o aplicativo para desktop, as musicas pulam sozinhas quando dou play e ficam pulando eternamente. Como resolver?

This thread is 1 year old... Not sure any posts are relevant anymore.

1. Periodically, while playing an album, it will skip back to the first song for no discernible reason. This is frustrating while I am trying to work.

2. Why was the "album" column removed from playlists? That was a really useful feature.

I've the same problem.

Okay, here's what happens:

If you're playing an album, but then look at another album or playlist, and subsequently switch back to view the album you're playing, then the first song will play again. This is new and annoying.

Edit. NVM

I can't even get past error code 17 on Windows 10. I don't know whose fault it is.

THEY FIXED THE ALBUM COLUMN IN THE PLAYLISTS AND THEN GOT RID OF IT AGAIN.

Please add a feature I like next time, rather than removing ones I use.

Share button on Windows 10 is not showing my friends/followers to share with them a particular sound, before update I was able to send them sounds.

sptfy.JPG

Suggested posts