I have noticed a lot of problems with the spotify update. As someone who pays for my service, I am extremely dissappointed that my services seem to have been downgraded. Here are the list of problems I am having so far:
- Unable to star entire albums anymore
- Does not shuffle songs from different albums anymore from the same artist, keeps picking songs from the same album
- Automatically starts at startup of the computer, even though I have selected through my preferences that it should not multiple times
- Linked to my facebook account, but is no longer showing me the feed of what my friends play
- Ugly itunes like layout, difficult to navigate in comparison to previous layout, contrast of dark color and white is hurting my eyes
Is there a way to downgrade to the version of Spotify I had before? Are any of these problems going to be fixed?