Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify crashes other apps on OSX

Spotify crashes other apps on OSX

Hello,

Both on my computers (Mac Pro and Macbook Air) and my partner's (Macbook Pro), having spotify run alongside Photoshop (and some other apps) causes those apps to crash rather frequently. ie. I'll have photoshop crash every hour with Spotify on and never without. They always crash with KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS. This has been going on strong for a while. I can send crash logs privately

3 Replies

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. First, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your Mac. If that does not work, try contacting Apple, since it could be a problem with your computer itself.

Mike

As I mentioned in the OP, this is a problem that can be replicated in three computers, all with different versions of OSX, and one just freshly installed. Spotify is the single app that causes this problem, why and how would I report it to apple when it's clearly a third party app fault?

Stop trying to blame Apple for this. I've tried in delete and reinstall a few times. And I always get the same result: Lots of spinning wheels telling me something is loading, but nothing ever loads. This is absolutely terrible. And take responsibility for your failures instead of trying to blame Apple.

Suggested posts