Spotify notifications

Spotify notifications

Music Fan
‎2012-07-18 07:23 PM

Today I logged into Spotify on my computer and the little megaphone symbol by my username had a red 2 next to it. Which means I had two notifications. I clicked on it and it took like 5 minutes to fully load and all I got was the message " Sorry we cannot get your notifications right now" why not? How do I see what my two notifications were?

16 Replies

Re: Spotify notifications

Music Lover
‎2012-07-20 10:49 AM

I have the same problem.

Music Lover
‎2012-07-20 08:08 PM

this has been happening to me, too, over the past week. help?

Community Legend
‎2012-07-20 08:15 PM

Hey,

When Spotify made feature, Spotify bring right away at least one bug to client. And when fix bug, there is one fixed and at least one more. I think why Spotify ever made those features, if fixing takes years. Spotify is all the time buggy as hell.

Dancecore streaming everywhere with unlimited 2M/2M mobile 3G network.

Radio Star
‎2012-07-21 11:20 PM
Notifications are not working anymore for me since 9 days :( As I subscribe to many playlists this was very useful.

Community Manager
‎2012-08-01 08:29 AM

Hi everyone - Thanks for getting back to us. I'm escalating this to the appropriate department--I'll post here with any updates. 

It's also worth keeping an eye on this similar thread for more info.

Community Manager
‎2012-08-03 03:43 PM

Hey y'all. This issue should be fixed for most users now.  Please post here if this is not the case. We're still monitoring these threads to make sure everything is sorted. 

Music Lover
‎2012-08-03 06:35 PM

I don't have any indication of any notifications waiting, but if I try to check I still get the "Sorry, We cannot get you notifications right now" message.

Community Manager
‎2012-08-03 06:41 PM

Hi Chris-0001 - Thanks for letting us know.  If anyone else is still getting this please post here.

We're making sure this info gets in the right hands. 

Music Lover
‎2012-08-03 08:46 PM

I'm also still getting the error message for notifications. I hope we can get it fixed soon. Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS