Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred Playlist missing on various Spotify accounts i've created, Is there a Fix? Please help!

Starred Playlist missing on various Spotify accounts i've created, Is there a Fix? Please help!

Hello,

I just created a whole new Facebook and Spotify account because i thought my previous account wasn't working correctly as my Starred playlist wasn't showing up when on mobile devices, desktop etc i was only ever able to see it show up when using the Spotify web player,

I now taken the time to make a whole new account and its still doing the same thing 😕

Ive now came to the conclusion this must be a bug/glitch of some kind...Can you please reply back and let me know what i can do to get the Starred playlist to show up on my devices, I'm using my smartphone and tablet as well as desktop PC and the only place i can see the Starred playlist is on the Spotify web player 😞

Also to take into account i have created a new account so new library etc and this is also happening so i really dont know what else i can do...please help,

kind regards

Mark John Halpin

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed

Thanks for the post!

For more info on what's happened to the Starred feature, check out: https://support.spotify.com/uk/problems/#!/article/what-happened-to-starred-tracks

Your Starred list should have been reverted to it's own playlist titled 'Starred' under the Playlist section. If it was a large list, it could have been split into two 'Starred' playlists.

Let me know if you need anymore info 🙂

Thanks

No i definetly dont have Starred showing as a normal playlist, annoying cause even if i make a new playlist whays the point in having a starred playlist that doesnt sync across all platforms...mean i can see and use it properly on Web player but not on anything else sadly...

Check your inbox!

I've just sent you a Private Message in regards to your account 🙂

Hi,

I have the same problem, my playlist starred calling selection in French have disappeared and this playlist is not in my music section. But on a old version of Spotify on my Iphone the playlist is always present.

Thanks

Suggested posts