Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Thumb Up Function

Solved!

Thumb Up Function

Actually, what's the function of thumb up? I've read thumb up function is for radio station. But I accidentally click the thumb up on artist's album on my spotify windows desktop. Is there any effect after I click thumb up? And could I remove the thumb up from artist's album?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @indiradindae, thanks for posting! 

The thumbs up function in the radio adding your song to "Liked from radio" playlist. Also when you thumbs up a song, you improve the station to recommend you more similar tracks. 

There's no way to reverse your choice yet, but there's a live idea which supporting modifiable thumbs up / down, you can leave your votes and comments in support there : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @indiradindae, thanks for posting! 

The thumbs up function in the radio adding your song to "Liked from radio" playlist. Also when you thumbs up a song, you improve the station to recommend you more similar tracks. 

There's no way to reverse your choice yet, but there's a live idea which supporting modifiable thumbs up / down, you can leave your votes and comments in support there : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Strangely, in my desktop version (Windows 7) the songs are checked, even if I come back to them at a later time point (the check says "remove from your library"). But in the folder "liked from radio" the song ar not there. Weird...

Suggested posts