Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to add to queue on Desktop. Can't add to queue on Desktop.

Solved!

Unable to add to queue on Desktop. Can't add to queue on Desktop.

Currently running most recent spotify desktop app on Windows 10. Unable to add songs to queue.  Tried uninstall and reinstall.

Any simple solutions out there? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Wow, thanks everyone!  That was fast.  

I turns out the solution was simply to complain and waste a bunch of time searching the interwebs for solutions including scouring these message boards only to finally create your own post.  Once I did that I restarted the desktop app for the 34th time and presto!!

Summary of solution:

1) Uninstall/Reinstall with no resolution

2) Search internet for hours until feelings of frustration and hopelessness about a solution set in.

3) In a final desperate attempt at a solution, come to this message board and post about it after resarting the app 33 times.

4) Restart the app once more.

Rationale for solution:

1) My computer's falt? Local issue?

2) Idiopathic/there is no rationale.

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Further to this, I am unable to clear my queue once I start playing a playlist.

I hope both problems are linked and have a magic solution.  A simple one.  Cause I'm a simpleton.

Marked as solution

Wow, thanks everyone!  That was fast.  

I turns out the solution was simply to complain and waste a bunch of time searching the interwebs for solutions including scouring these message boards only to finally create your own post.  Once I did that I restarted the desktop app for the 34th time and presto!!

Summary of solution:

1) Uninstall/Reinstall with no resolution

2) Search internet for hours until feelings of frustration and hopelessness about a solution set in.

3) In a final desperate attempt at a solution, come to this message board and post about it after resarting the app 33 times.

4) Restart the app once more.

Rationale for solution:

1) My computer's falt? Local issue?

2) Idiopathic/there is no rationale.

Thanks again!

Suggested posts