Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What playlist is playing right now?

What playlist is playing right now?

I started playing a playlist yesterday.  Something buried deep in Spotify's list of "Genres and Moods".  Didn't make it but halfway through.  Logged off, went home, came back the next day to resume playing where I left off.

The next day, log on to Spotify, hit "Play", and all is well.  My player starts listening right where I stopped before.

But the playlist is nowhere to be found!

How can I get back to the playlist?  I didn't save the playlist.  Have no idea how I got to it.  Can't find it anywhere.

Spotify must know, it's still playing the rest of the list!  How do I find it?  What playlist am I listening to?

Player: Spotify 1.0.27.71.g0a26e3b2

3 Replies

I booted up Spotify on my mobile device and found the playlist!  It's under "Recent".  But there's no "Recent" in the Linux client!

Looks like it's time for a feature request.  Wonder why there isn't feature parity across clients for something as simple as this.

@user-removed

The problem is that Spotify doesn't officially support the Linux client. 😕

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@osornios wrote:

@user-removed

The problem is that Spotify doesn't officially support the Linux client. 😕

Nope, this is a typical problem that would be solved cross platform in all desktop clients. This is also missing in the Windows and Mac clients and when it is fixed, it will be available in the Linux client too. I have no idea when, I like this feature too in the mobile clients.

Suggested posts