Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where's my Friend feed?

Where's my Friend feed?

My Friends feed disappeared on my windows desktop app. I've checked in the settings, and "show friends feed" is enabled under display options. 

I've tried logging out and back in (multiple times now). Logging out, quitting the app, re-opening it, and relogging back in. Uninstalling the app, and reinstalling it. 

Is this a version bug ( my software version is: 1.0.57.474.gca9c9538)? 

6 Replies

I'm having the same problem, but with a Mac. I have the same version too.

Same problem here with version 1.0.7.157. Tried everything, downgrading, re-installing, clearing the cache, log in and out. Nothing worked and its frustrating. All that should be enabled, are. What is that?!?!?! Can someone inform us about what can be done?

Spotify started great, should continue as such.

I use Spotify on my iphone and the web player on my chromebook and the friend feed is not an available feature on either of these at this time.

Same issue on windows 10 after latest spotify update

Friends feed not working anymore

Has anything been done about this?? Just another generic radio without the great features....c'mon

Same thing happened to me- on the Spotify Friend Feed page it says "Note: Your Spotify desktop window needs to be at least 1190 pixels wide for the friend feed to show." So I expanded my window and that worked for me..

Suggested posts