Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why the offline limit isn't great; it's horrible:

Why the offline limit isn't great; it's horrible:

I see what they were trying to to do, however, it's not realistic when splitting the 9,999 limit between devices... 

When you have playlists that are based on genre or mood, that's when this limit becomes a hassel. Not that people will listen to 9 days worth of music in one sitting, it's that it's nice to have your mood/genre playlists on hand when needed. It's annoying and unrealistic for people, with an diverse music taste, to have to decide what they have to limit to which device to take advantage of having the current limit utilized. Additionally having to decide which playlist (genre/mood) they will have to take with them that day, before starting it, if leaving home. So dividing the limit between devices doesn't help or broaden the limit in that sense. It would make more sense to have that limit per playlist, if at all. I've managed to exceed that limit in ONE playlist alone.

I don't understand the benefits for this limit, when other apps have no limit. I might as well put my money into those apps rather than this one. The app's sleek look is not at all enough to keep me around when I've abandoned physical audio files in order to free up space, as well as being able to enjoy the discover ability apps like this offer. It's nice to feel more connected to an artform that plays such a huge roll in our day to day. Think about why apps like this are even a success... Music is important, so limiting your customers is a sure fire way to lose them.

This limit will break this apps success, for sure. I'm looking into Google Play right now.

0 Replies

Suggested posts