Wie mit Spotify Musik runterladen? (windows7)

Solved!
Highlighted

Wie mit Spotify Musik runterladen? (windows7)

Concert Regular
‎2012-06-13 02:12 PM

Hey Leute habe mir auch Premium geholt, mit meinem Handy kann ich die Musik runterladen, aber mit meiner Windows version finde ich den Download button nicht, kann mir jemand helfen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wie mit Spotify Musik runterladen? (windows7)

Community Legend
‎2012-06-13 02:24 PM
Right click on the desired playlist you want to set Offline and select Make Available Offline

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

6 Replies

Concert Regular
‎2012-06-13 02:14 PM

Hey Guys how can i download the musik with spotify? with my windows version, i have premium already.

Community Legend
‎2012-06-13 02:18 PM
What do you mean by Downloading Music? Could you be a bit more specific?

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Concert Regular
‎2012-06-13 02:20 PM

i can download the music with my mobile phone in spotify and i can hear the music in offline mode without to stream it again,

but in windows version i cant find the download button, to download this track and hear the music in offline mode, without stream this track again.

Community Legend
‎2012-06-13 02:24 PM
Right click on the desired playlist you want to set Offline and select Make Available Offline

Concert Regular
‎2012-06-13 02:30 PM

yes i see it now, thanks a lot.

Community Legend
‎2012-06-13 02:40 PM
No problem :)

SUGGESTED POSTS