Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Windows 7] - Equalify plug-in not working any more :(

Solved!

[Windows 7] - Equalify plug-in not working any more :(

I think Spotify just had an update, but today I noticed that the bass response through Spotify was not working that well...so I looked for Equalify and couldn't find it...I don't even see the little button where it used to be... anyone else having an issue with this and/or know what to do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Equalify will/should work fine as long as you arent using the spotify preview client(it looks like this: Spotify Preview look).

If you are one of the "lucky" people thats gotten the horrible preview client you can re-download spotify from the website to get the normal client back.

AFAIK Equalify works fine with all versions of spotify, except that preview.

Equalify developer/owner

View solution in original post

5 Replies

@raspo86 wrote:

I think Spotify just had an update, but today I noticed that the bass response through Spotify was not working that well...so I looked for Equalify and couldn't find it...I don't even see the little button where it used to be... anyone else having an issue with this and/or know what to do?

Hi,

Just installed it myself (about a minute ago). Works fine for me! Have you tried uninstalling both Equalify and Spotify, then downloading and installing Spotify, and finally downloading the latest installer and installing equalify? Make sure you run equalify as an administrator, and preferably don't leave Spotify open during the installation.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

Equalify will/should work fine as long as you arent using the spotify preview client(it looks like this: Spotify Preview look).

If you are one of the "lucky" people thats gotten the horrible preview client you can re-download spotify from the website to get the normal client back.

AFAIK Equalify works fine with all versions of spotify, except that preview.

Equalify developer/owner

Just to let you know, this isn't a preview, this is a mistake (it is the web version but on a client?!).

Try reinstalling Spotify using the installer from this link if you have the 'beta' version which isn't actually meant to be the beta!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank god, then i dont need to add support for that client to Equalify! 🙂

Equalify developer/owner

Thank you to all for the comments! I figured it out...I just completely removed and reinstalled it and restarted my PC and now its back to good. Thanks again!

Suggested posts