So, I have Spotify linked to my Facebook account and everything, and it used to post to my profile on the side (With the timeline profile) which songs/playlists I've been listening to. But I've noticed about a week or two ago, it stopped doing this. My friends and I regularly share music but it is hard to do so when the most recent song it shows is from 2 weeks ago.. :/
Help! How do I make it so it will post again?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Ok, as I appreciate this isn't a solution, it is a good workaround for those of you who want to countinue sharing top artists etc on your timelines.
1. create a last.fm account if you haven't already - www.last.fm/join
2. link your spotify account to your last.fm account - Edit > Preferences > Check 'scrobble to last.fm' box and enter last.fm username and password
3. install the app https://apps.facebook.com/lastfm-og-scrobbler/
4. open the app and enter your last.fm username and password (link in the top right corner of the page)
5. on your Timeline where you have the boxes that say 'Photos' 'Friends' etc click the little down arrow (under the activity log button) and swap your 'Spotify' or 'Music' box for your new 'last.fm scrobbler' box.
Any music you listen to from here on out on spotify will be displayed here. But even better! Download the last.fm app on your phone and laptop etc and last.fm supports scrobbling for many different media players, which means wherever you play music it will be displayed on your FB timeline, including music you listen to on your ipod or mp3 player.
Who needs Spotify? :P
link your spotify account to