Yet Another "Spotify Not Playing Music" Problem

Solved!

Re: Yet Another "Spotify Not Playing Music" Problem

Concert VIP
‎2012-04-03 12:03 AM

Okay, I'm working again...KINDA.  I de-installed Flash.  uninstalled all spotify from the system.  Reinstalled it clean.  Now it works....BUT.....

it does stay in the 0:00 when I skip to the next song.  Premium, here, too.

Greg

Music Fan
‎2012-04-25 09:12 PM

Dude, I have a similar if not the same problem. My problem is that the local files won't always play. For example, I can listen to Faith No More's "Album of the Year" but not Faith No More's "Angel Dust." Although I haven't checked thoroughly, so far it appears the songs I can play are mp3 format, and the ones I can't are m4p. But according to Spotify, m4p format is supported. I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not.

Music Fan
‎2012-06-29 11:55 AM

well read most of you entries. Also premium here. I just logged out and in again, then it worked for me.

Thanks!

Concert VIP
‎2012-06-29 08:13 PM

same problem here... the last few days Spotify won't play any music at all. sometimes i can play one song, but then it won't start another. i hope this gets fixed soon, because i don't feel very tempted to continue paying for a disfunct software...

Ditto on the local files problem

Garage Band
‎2012-06-29 08:59 PM

Spotify won't play through an album that's in my local files.  Seems like I have more and more problems playing local mp3s with every new update.  I really hope Spotify addresses this or Im going to cancel my subscription.  

Roadie
‎2012-06-30 01:29 AM

i have also started to have this problem but it seems to be getting worse as the week goes on. It first started stopping randomly after a couple songs but now it seems its eveyr other song it just stays at 0:00 and i have to go go to a diffrent song then go back or move the song more foward manually but this problem has began to become annoying solutions? 

Garage Band
‎2012-06-30 04:06 AM

Whoever moderates this board should  remove the "resolved" status from this thread.

Concert VIP
‎2012-07-18 12:28 AM

This is all too much trouble to be bothered with! For what we pay, we have the right to expect things to work the way they should. The more I use this, the more I'm convinced it's just not a very professional operation . . .

Edited
Music Fan
‎2012-08-16 05:16 AM

It's saying there is a problem with my soundcard. But I can play music on Pandora, so that's obviously not it. Spotify was working just yesterday. ): Can you help? I realllllly like Spotify and I want to listen to music. 

SUGGESTED POSTS