Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

losing tracks when creating on laptop then opening iPad or switching users

losing tracks when creating on laptop then opening iPad or switching users

I am using Spotify Premium on a Mac OS 10.8.3 and using it to play playlists on an iPad 2.

At times, and I'm not sure why, when creating a playlist, some songs do not show up when I turn on Spotify on the iPad.  I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I have copied some other playlists - none being local files that I can see - and created new ones from them .... not sure if it's a country to country copywright thing - I can play them all on my computer - none are local fliles - but when I turn on the iPad - a lot of songs are not showing up.  Also .... I'm on a Mac that also has different users.  Sometimes I use Spotify (logged in via my Facebook) as one user on the Mac .... and sometimes I'll open Spotify on that same Mac as a different user (a different Mac user, not a different Spoitfy user, obviously) - and my work will not show up.  Certain songs are not appearing.  I"ll create a really huge playlist (700+ songs) and then they don't all show up when I log in on another computer or iPad.

Does that make sense?

Please advise!!!

3 Replies

When copying tracks into that playlist are you copying more than 332 at a time? 

There is a current issue with playlists not going into sync when you copy that many tracks in one go. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

At times - but then it makes everything corrupt.  If I then try to drag even a single song to another playlist - that song won't show up in other playlists that already exist. 

Oh - and that's good to know about the limit!!  Thanks!!!!

Suggested posts