Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my spotify keeps saying its in offline mode and i cant make it switch to online..

Solved!

my spotify keeps saying its in offline mode and i cant make it switch to online..

68 Replies

Still Getting the error 404 when i try and log in through Facebook on both my Mac and Android Phone. if i type my email and password manually i can log but ill be offline. through my phone it says no internet connection.....this has been going on for months now.

??????

didn't come through? Text me at 319-240-7935

Mine still says offline 

Hi,

Everytime I come home my spotify client says it is offline and do not want to go online, even if I'm fully connected to the Internet. I can login to web-spotify and by phone, but not on my laptop.

It is persistent through restarts of the client. Sometimes it resolves itself after logout/login + wait-time (more than 20min).

I'm on Ubuntu 16.04, kernel 4.4.39, amd64. Version 1:1.0.47.13.gd8e05b1f-89 of spotify-client.

Wat do? This issue seems to be at least 4 years old...

I also have this problem when on Wifi. It asks to connect to internet, but does not say how.

Spotify  still says offline and I can't get it to connect   to online

Whenever i sign in the app tells me I'm offline even though I'm connected to the internet, it keeps on telling me about an error code:4. I'm becoming very frustrated!!a screenshot of my problem

spotify.PNG

So it appears that my problem is repeating, i reinstall then next time i use it, it says its offline over and over again

I have Spotify premium but it won’t let me listen to any downloaded music, it says I’m offline when I’m not, and it play ads and everything like I don’t have premium. I don’t know what to do.

Suggested posts