Step 1

NEXT STEP

1.0.14.122.gf29d9be0 - what's new?

Solved!

1.0.14.122.gf29d9be0 - what's new?

A changelog?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@mcc1ane just some small under the hood changes i believe.

@rednblu the version is slowly being rolled out. You should get it soon.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

5 Replies

And where is the direct download please?

Marked as solution

@mcc1ane just some small under the hood changes i believe.

@rednblu the version is slowly being rolled out. You should get it soon.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Any direct links for this yet?  I'm hoping this might fix what the last version broke for me.

@Zero_G1, maybe try >> this link << for 1.0.14. 

Did it work?

Thank you for that link.  Sadly it hasn't fixed anything on my Windows 10 pc.  I'm going to install this on my Windows  7 Pro pc at work tommorow.  I'll report back with my findings.

Suggested posts