Hey guys, so I scrolled down a little bit and I shuffled through a few of the pages on the thread that was revolving around the DISCOVER tab Spotify offered on it's desktop application.
1. I'm still not finding DISCOVER anywhere on my desktop app and it's a little frustrating.
2. However, it's perfectly accessible on my mobile device (iPhone 5S). Lately I've been accessing DISCOVER through my phone but overall this isn't exactly convenient. Having the ability to physically scroll through suggested options on the desktop computer was extremely helpful.
3. I was wondering if anyone had any updates on where we stand with the DISCOVER option via desktop? I know a lot of us kind of wish it would come back and I've been waiting on it for a while now. I wouldn't post if I wasn't worried staff wouldn't code it back into the application.
I guess overall I'm not "mad" mad that DISCOVER isn't an option on the desktop application anymore, it's just frustrating because it was honestly such an attractive feature about Spotfiy. I'm always interested in new music and there have been times that Spofify's suggested grade-A artists and songs that have hit the spot. I'm happy I can still access it via my phone but I'm hoping that the option will return to the desktop application.
Any ideas on what's up?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello! Welcome to the community!
You can access the discover tab on desktop with these steps:
- First, go to the "Browse" tab on the side bar, it's the first item on the list.
- Then, click on the "Discover" tab on the page that opens.
There you go! I hope this was what you were looking for ;D