Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Both PC and tablet running Android version of Spotify

Both PC and tablet running Android version of Spotify

It did take me a while to dicide which forup to post on as it is to do with both Desktop and Android.

I have just got a new tablet that I wanted to be able to run spotify on. I have Android 4.2.2 and I installed the latest version of Spotify. It works fine on the tablet but now whenever I use my desktop version of Spotify (which I will be using much more often) now looks like Android too. It is quite difficult to use as everyting just looks far too large. My Desktop vertion of Spotify is 0.9.10.17.g4129e1c9. A very long name. I am quite sure that It didn't used to be this before. I also get the same issue with the Spotify web player. That now looks like Android as well. I have Ubuntu 12.04 and Spotify Premium used to work very well on my PC until it changed to this.

If anybody has any suggestions of what I could do to try and sort this problem out, I would be interested to try them.

Thanks.

2 Replies

I have a feeling you are just seeing the new design on the desktop client. It has been changed to match the design of the android app (and other apps).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I did wonder that because it is a little different but everything seems too big. It is as if the resolution of my screen is much smaller. If this is the case, I will just have to get used to it. Thanks anyway.

Suggested posts