Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't use filter function on my account

Can't use filter function on my account

The ctrl+f keybind never worked for me since it got reïntroduced. It does work for friends and family on their computers so I figured it must've been related to my client. I tried completely reïnstalling Spotify (by reïnstalling Windows) but it still didn't work.

Then I tried letting a family member login on my client and filtering worked as expected  with the ctrl+f keybind. After logging back into my own account, filtering was broken once more.

It's obvious now that my account is flagged a different way than many others, hindering me from using filter on any client. It's not only just me either, if you look at this topic you will find more people complaining about filtering (ctrl+f) not working for them eventhough it does work for others. 

Could this please be looked into?

1 Reply

Hello:

Since you have tried normal trouble shooting you might try doing this. Please go to this url

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

and fill out the contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community boards reply back to that email, even if it is from a noreply and a customer support rep will get with you shortly.

Someone at Spotify Support should be able to recheck your account for any issues related to your account.

Suggested posts