Thinkpad X230 I5 with 12GB RAM
Linux Mint Cinnamon 19.2
Dear Community Team ,
My issue is : (i'm a beginner using Linux)
1. I download Spotify from Software Manager the version is 1;18.104.22.168.gf614956d-16
2. When playing the song it drain my battery (at first i'm not notice it)
3. When fully recharge it again and do others thing to learn Linux and when my battery is 49% (i know check cause i want to know the lifespan the battery was)
4. When playing it again the battery drain from 49% to 5% and i already try to restart it
5. After restart the battery was 4%, so i try to play it again while i plug the power
6. While playing and plug it takes 5 hours ish to fully recharge and i try to close the apps and seeing it takes only while 1 hours ish to fully recharge
Note : i only open Hexchat, Firefox Web Browser and Thunderbird emails before 49% and after the 4% i only open the Spotify to recheck only.
7. I already remove the Spotify from Software Manager and i try to run Driver Manager and there is an issue that it says my laptop didn't connect to WiFi and i open the details, the issue is :
W:GPG error: http://repository.spotify.com stable InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 4773BD5E130D1D45, E:The repository 'http://repository.spotify.com stable InRelease' is not signed.
Note : i already remove the Spotify and remove the PPA's
Maybe someone can help me with these, for now i can only play the song using the open.spotify.com (website) but i when i search the artist it says error :
An error occured. Something went wrong. Try Reloading the page.
(i already refresh it couple of times and it's still the same)
Thanks and need help,