Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get Spotify on the go?

Solved!

How do I get Spotify on the go?

I have about as much knowledge of technology as the adverage 80 year, so I need things explaining simply! 🙂

I've recently started listening to Spotify on my lap top at home but I would now like to be able to take it with me when I travel to work and things! I was thinking of getting a new phone (mine is so old I dont even have internet access on it)

What kind of phone would I need to get to have Spotify on it? Would it have to have internet access, and would it cost much? If there was a way to do it a cheap as you can get it that would be great! 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There are many answers to your question. First, there is a Spotify App on the Android and iOS, and the Windows phone OS. Second, the app is free itself, but I think for first time users, meaning after you have logged in for a single account, you get a free 7 day premium trial (not sure if they still do that). This allows you to download the songs from your spotify playlists onto your phone so that you can play music without being connected to wifi. However, once your premium one week trial runs out, then you have the option of listening to the spotify radio, or by playing one of your playlists on shuffle mode only. With Spotify Premium, you're able to select which song you want to play if you are online. Spotify premium is of course, a subscription, but the app itself is free to download. Hope all this helps! Don't be afraid to message me back for any additional questions you have!
Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

There are many answers to your question. First, there is a Spotify App on the Android and iOS, and the Windows phone OS. Second, the app is free itself, but I think for first time users, meaning after you have logged in for a single account, you get a free 7 day premium trial (not sure if they still do that). This allows you to download the songs from your spotify playlists onto your phone so that you can play music without being connected to wifi. However, once your premium one week trial runs out, then you have the option of listening to the spotify radio, or by playing one of your playlists on shuffle mode only. With Spotify Premium, you're able to select which song you want to play if you are online. Spotify premium is of course, a subscription, but the app itself is free to download. Hope all this helps! Don't be afraid to message me back for any additional questions you have!
Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.

Thanks, great help! Sorry for the delay, had trouble logging in!

Suggested posts