Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked from Radio playlist is language-based?

Liked from Radio playlist is language-based?

Hi, I run my Windows player in the italian language, while my Linux player is running in English language.

I can find with both the players a playlist named "Scelto dalla radio" that contains all the tracks I liked while running a radio. I filled the list by using the Italian Windows player.

When I try to like a track from a radio while using the Linux - English language version, it adds the track to a newly created "Liked from radio" playlist.

This doesn't make any sense to me: is the liked from radio playlist a sort of language based list? I would expect to have only one radio playlist.

2 Replies

Does it add to the correct one if you change the language? My guess is there is just a command saying add to this playlist based on language which probably isn't the best programming solution!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah, that was also my guess. I just tried to add another song from the radio by using the Italian version, and it was added wit my great surprise to the ... "Liked from radio" playlist!

I think I will move all the songs from the "Italian version" to the English one, hoping that this fixes the issue. I can't tell how to replicate the problem so I think it would be very difficult to look for the bug.

Suggested posts