Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Linux: menu to the right of my name doesn't work

Linux: menu to the right of my name doesn't work

Casual Listener

First of all, thanks to the Spotify team for releasing a credible client for Linux.

A small bug report: to the right of my name is a downward arrow. I click it and a menu appears: Private session; account; settings; log out. However, if I click any of those entries, the only thing that happens is that the menu disappears: I can't, for example, bring up the settings screen.

I'm running a fully updated Debian Jessie.

Cheers,

Markus

2 Replies

Re: Linux: menu to the right of my name doesn't work

Casual Listener

This has been a known issue for almost a year, with no resolution, happening on a variety of distributions. A workaround is to highlight the menu item you want and hit the Enter key instead. I have never encountered this problem with Linux Mint Cinnamon or Solus Budgie, but I started using Ubuntu 17.10 and it exhibits this behavior (I would suspect an issue with GNOME running on a Wayland session, but some reports are that it happens in X.org sessions as well).

Re: Linux: menu to the right of my name doesn't work

Casual Listener

Thanks.  That solved it!

M.

SUGGESTED POSTS