Dell XPS 15
Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
My Question or Issue
The issue is that whenever I'm trying to play the album which has no available songs (disabled grids) in it, it crashes.
I'm positive about it and I've tested it thrice.
Here are the steps to reproduce this issue:
1) Like an album, which has no available song. i.e. https://open.spotify.com/album/5i9G9np87fVKBok2p8XqCD?si=LWAaLOIjSoKK3hyFuXqoCQ
2) As no songs are available, searching the album name won't return any result(s).
3) So, go to the Albums (in YOUR LIBRARY section on the left sidebar).
4) Find and click the play button on a particular album.
5) It should crash the desktop app.
Hope this helps to narrow down the issue. Ciao.
Hey there you,
Yeah, you! 😁
Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!
While you here, let's have a fun game…