Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Social my A$$. Let me see all my Facebook friends!

Social my A$$. Let me see all my Facebook friends!

Half the reason I subscribed was the promise of seeing what my friends listen to. But I accidentally (Spotify does not warn you) x'd their names because I didn't feel like following them at the time. Turns out, you can NEVER find them again via spotify without jumping through god darn hoops. As soon as I find another service that is half way decent I'm cancelling my subscription. It pisses me off that you devs have deliberately and arbitrarily disabled the abilty to always see my facebook friends and to follow or unfollow them at will. You do this to try to get us to follow thousdands of "musicians" who I don't give a rats rear end about. I want to see my friends!

2 Replies

Hey there,

are you not able to see a full list of friends via the "follow" tab in the left sidebar? Can you search for your friends using the search bar?

No I can not. My Find Friends section is empty. The facebook section says "There are no more friends at this time" which is not correct. There are many people I'm not following. I have emailed your tech support in the past and was basically told Spotify no longer supports showing friends that have been x'd, accidentally or not. As I said, I can add people but not before jumping through hoops to have them find their account # and go that route. That is not user friendly and is nothing but frustrating and a pain in the butt. There is just no reason to permanently hide facebook friends.

Suggested posts