Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some songs are grayed out for me (Windows & Ubuntu clients) and on a friend's account too

Some songs are grayed out for me (Windows & Ubuntu clients) and on a friend's account too

Hello,

These songs by Evanescence are grayed out and won't play:

Evanescence – Bring Me To Life

Evanescence – Everybody's Fool

Evanescence – My Immortal

When I double click on either client, Spotify says "This track is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.". Today, I noticed they are grayed out, too.

I noticed this only a few days ago. These are not local, they are not cached, they don't play at work (Windows client) or at home (Ubuntu client). I asked a friend to check (I sent the spotify URL of My Immortal via Skype) and he said Spotify can't find the track for him, too.

I like those songs and I'd love to be able to listen to them on Spotify, as opposed to ad-ridden YouTube.

Thanks,

Dilyan Rusev

22 Replies

I'm in the US (Oregon) and am getting the same thing. I listened to the song just yesterday and now it and "Everybody's Fool" are gone. 

Here in Brasil the entire "Fallen" album os ok, you'll have to wait for Spotify to renew the contracts. 

Since I posted that Bring Me To Life, Call Me When You're Sober and Lithium were greyed out, they came back, Yay! 

But now I look through my list and Missing - Live in Europe is greyed out. I have searched for it on Spotify and the studio version from the album Anywhere But Home is still greyed out, which is why I got the live version in the beginning! Why are both (still) missing?

The only versions are tributes and they are nowhere near as good and I feel like I'm cheating on Evanescence to listen to them 😞

Suggested posts