Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Desktop computer

Operating System

Ubuntu Linux(Pop! OS)

My Question or Issue

Whenever the song changes from something with a different album cover, the song title doesn't change, only the album cover. On the top of my screen, comes a notification saying which song is currently playing, however, the song title, nor the album title change. Only the picture for the album cover changes. Let's say I play a song called "asdf" with the album cover graphic being a picture that says "asdf" and the album it's apart of is called "asdf", then if I switch to a song called "jkl" with the album cover graphic being a picture that says "jkl" and the album it's apart of called "jkl": the album cover will change to "jkl", however, the song and album titles will not change on the notification up top on my screen. The song and album title will stay the same from when I play the first song until I close the application. This happens often and is just a little issue that I'd love to see fixed in the future!

2 Replies

Is it just the notification problem?

How did you install it? If you used snap, try installing it from pop os repo. And vice versa.

Yes, the only problem I’m having is what I described in that post.

Suggested posts