Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't play the next song

Spotify won't play the next song

Since the new update the android app won't play the next song it looks like its playing but no sound and when pause is pressed it snaps back to the beginning and plays.yes I have done a clean reinstall. Also no support other than "clean reinstall" bs that does nothing. Premium subscriber pls fix asap
4 Replies

@dsons37-us wrote:
Since the new update the android app won't play the next song it looks like its playing but no sound and when pause is pressed it snaps back to the beginning and plays.yes I have done a clean reinstall. Also no support other than "clean reinstall" bs that does nothing. Premium subscriber pls fix asap

I also have this issue sometimes when using my phone's built in speakers, but when using headphones this doesn't occur. Have you tried using headphones? Maybe that might fix it until the Spotify team fixes the issue.

Same issue here.  I've done a full reinstall and it still came back.

Spotify verison 4.7.0.878

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 10.1 inch.

Model Number: SAMSUNG-SGH-1497
Android Version: 4.1.2
Baseband version: I497UCMF2
Build number: JZO54K.I497UCBMF2

Same problem here I've clean installed 3+ times, cleared my data, reset my phone, the works and still it doesn't play music consecutively.

Same issiues here. I also got the same bs answer to how to fix it "reinstall the app" without any success and no further did I get either.

Suggested posts