Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred, Favorite Song Playlist, Liked from Radio and so on.. Very inconsistent and confusing

Starred, Favorite Song Playlist, Liked from Radio and so on.. Very inconsistent and confusing

First of all there seems a "Starred" section, which seems to have no function at the moment.

I created my own favorite song playlist where i save my favorite songs into.
I also very often listening to Radio Stations. To improve a Radio Station you can hit the thumb up Button. If you hit this button Spotify will save this song automatically to a playlist with the name "Liked from Radio".
There is no possibility to turn off the automatically adding to the playlist "Liked from Radio", but i also like to improve my Radio Stations.
And i like to have a playlist for my favorite songs.

• So one possibility would be to put all my favorite songs to the playlist "Liked from Radio" and to delete my favorite song playlist, but "Liked from Radio" is a bad name.
  • Another possibility would be if i hit the thumbs up button, to delete the song after from "Liked from Radio" and Add the song to my favorite song playlist.
  • Another possibility would be if Spotify adds an option to disable the automatically adding to the playlist with the name "Liked from Radio" (like in Rdio) or to add liked from radio songs to a playlist of your choice.

I think they have to make this a bit more consistent.

0 Replies

Suggested posts