Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The song will be played after this ads

The song will be played after this ads

Sup people? I was having an issue in Spotify Linux ( My device Linux Mint Debian Edition 2 Betsy)

Okey, the problem

I was listening music, but when the song finished, no more music

Now, i put another song but nothing, then a pop-up showed up

"THE SONG WILL BE PLAYED AFTER THIS ADS"

And i said "Well, where is the ads?", and i waited, but nothing appears

Someone knows how to fix this problem?

Thanks

3 Replies

1) I have this problem also.  Have for a while--6 months.  I put in a technical support request, and the response was not helpful.

2) Do you have an ad-blocker running, like a Pi-Hole?  I have some evidence that the problem is blocked domains (cuz...well...they're ad and tracking domains....)

Yes I am having same problem I run Brave Browser only but being a separate app it should effect this Spotify client at all unless the app itself is not contained.

Same here on Linux Desktop Player (Ubuntu 18.04); but It looks like it is only ads for Alexa - when I click the banner I am always directed to Alexa on Amazon. Only solution I found so far is to restart the player... Other ads are played, and music playback is resumed afterwards. I don't really mind not hearing the alexa ad, but it is kind of cumbersome to restart the player again and again, as the alexa ad seems to be one of the most played one right now ,_)

Suggested posts