Tour Dates appearing and then vanishing from artist page

Re: Tour Dates appearing and then vanishing from artist page

Spam101
Music Fan

yes Maurice, a number of them are within my gealocation catchment area, don't forget the UK is pretty small.

I know this for multiple reasons.

1. I've seen them appear. I have in fact seen them, they just don't stay on our discography page.

2. They are in your system. They show up on the new mobile app feature: Concerts

3. One of the concerts is in the city I live in.

Spotify
Spotify

Hey @Spam101

Welcome to the Community! 

Also, apologies for the inconvenience here. The best thing to do is to get back in touch with Songkick support and explain the issue with as much info as possible. As they are the one's who manage this, they should be able to help or provide info as to why this is happening.

Hopefully things will be resolved soon. 

Thanks. 

Highlighted

Spam101
Music Fan

I beg to differ, they're in your system.

I can see them. I just can't see them on our discog page where they're supposed to be, which kind of proves that their end works.

Songkick insisted they had exausted all options and it was Spotify that deemed where the content is displayed.

Personally I believe them.

I am not making this up.. Dude even Adele (the worldwide, mega succesful artist) even her concerts are listed in your system and they're not on her bio page. YOUR FEATURE IS BROKEN! I am trying to do you a favour.

Use the mobile app to find a local concert in your area and If you can find said concert in your area displaying on the artists discog page please prove me wrong.

Escalate this issue man for christ sake.

Not Making This Shit Up.png
I'm Not An Idiot m8.jpg
My Band.png
SUGGESTED POSTS