Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Update 2-03-2016 causing problems - Linux

Update 2-03-2016 causing problems - Linux

Hi, 

After yesterday update Spotify stop to work properly also refresh over apt-get update command was stopeed and has affecting whole system updates.

I remove spotify and try to install it one more time still the same. 

I try to do this now one more time - everything is working again - RESPECT SPOTIFY LINUX TEAM 

I never seen so fast fix of problem 

It will be nice to know what happend by yesterday update - what went wrong?

It will be nice if I can suggest someting to sent some newsletter that something is wrong and you are working over that honestly I reinstall my system thinking I messup something durring my operations today what do not let me install spotify again, when I reinstall my system and result of spotify installation was the same like in the morrning I understand that problem is in repository and I need to write some post with exact informations of reproduction - as I see you guys are faster - THANKYOU

I found one problem here player stop to show CD Covers Song name and artist name this functions has working before update - let me know if you need screenshot or some test from my side.

1 Reply

Problem raised again

Again Repo do not respond

E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/repository.spotify.com_dists_stable_non-free_i18n_Translation-en

such problem was raised already in 2014 what to do now?

Suggested posts