Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What has happened with Spotify? Spotify should be about music!

What has happened with Spotify? Spotify should be about music!

Hi!

This new updates is seriously getting worse and worse.
Now my notification bar isn't loading for several days. And when it does, it's old notifications and I can only see 20 notifications, when I have many more. This is so annoying. How would they make it like this??

It's not possible to find music anymore when it's like this. I miss the blue dots that was before on the side of every playlist when it was updated with new music. So much easier.

And I miss the album covers instead of the Facebook profile picture in the social bar, why the heck do we need to see our friends faces? We have Facebook for that, not Spotify. Spotify should be about music. It was actually so much better to see the album covers, that says a lot about the songs. And it was better when we saw more songs from what friends listened to, and not just the last one.

Spotify should be about music and finding new music. Not about Facebook profile pictures, no notifications and missing stuff.

Ciao.

2 Replies

Hey @mjaulie,

• isn't loading for several days

Have you checked your notification settings here?

• It's not possible to find music anymore when it's like this. I miss the blue dots that was before on the side of every playlist when it was updated with new music. So much easier.

Still doesn't mean that you can't find music. If you want to see which one is added recently, you can always sort by the date on which it was added by clicking on the column header. That said, it is on the list to be added back in again, which you can see here.

• And I miss the album covers instead of the Facebook profile picture

What does that have to do with it not being about music? It still shows you what your friends are listening to.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

All the notifications was on!

No, it doesn't mean I still can't find new music, but it's harder. If I follow 100 playlists, then I have to go into all of them and sort by date to find which one that have added new music. Of course it was easier before.

What's that have to do with music? Ehm, friends profile pictures vs album arts.. hard question.

Suggested posts