Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Daily Mix Not Available Offline

Your Daily Mix Not Available Offline

I've been using Spotify for over 1 month now and I'm still unable to listen to my daily mix.

I search for "daily mix" in the search bar at the top right of Spotify Desktop on Ubuntu 14.04 which brings up the option "Your Daily Mix", however clicking on this I'm displayed a message: "Your Daily Mix Not Available Offline - Please go online to load". 

I am however online, and can listen to non-downloaded songs, etc. I've tried re-installing spotify. 

Any suggestions? 

16 Replies

Hey @jackhardcastle,

That seems rather strange. But please take a look at this post, it might help you resolve the issue. Please let me know if it worked. Have a great day!

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi - this didn't work, other people on the network have this working and we're working on Ubuntu OS, so there's no local firewall to check.

Hey,

I'm really sorry but there actually is no official support for Linux. So it's even a little tricky to escalate your problem to the team. I still have one question though, Have you made absolutely sure that there is no antivirus software active that is blocking Spotify?

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same issue on my Windows Desktop install.  I've tried it from work (behind a fairly tight firewall), from home (a domestic style firewall), iOS on WiFi through each of those firewalls, and iOS over my cell carrier.

All with the same result.

I'm clearly online for everything else, just not the Daily Mix.

Me too. anyone managed to solve this issue?

Same thing on my Mac

Same issues please check it for me

Same issue on MAC

Same on my Mac 

Same on my Mac. Help please!

Same problem today for me on my Mac

im having the same problem on MacOS.

Same issue. Help.

Same problem here!

I have same issue in Windows 

Suggested posts