Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify will not install either by the sudo command or even going through there snap store comes up

spotify will not install either by the sudo command or even going through there snap store comes up

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Kubuntu 22.04, spotify works like a charm through flatpak https://flathub.org/apps/details/com.spotify.Client , both before and after the update.

@notgotone, you definitely need to provide more details if you want to receive any help, at least on public forums.

I'm not affiliated with Spotify in any way, but it usually works like this, especially if we talk about Linux culture 🙂

dont worry i will just log into your web site and listen to the music that way like i said i ubuntu os unless you know what your  doing with the sudo command you can mess your system up quite easily it almost qualifies for been like the early ms dos 3.1 which would seem styarnge if you were not bought up in the early days of computing

i think its something to do with the fact that i had to re install the os system as its internet system stopped working and there was no information coming forth from the ubuntu web site think that parts isd run by volunteers which is good of them 

Suggested posts